J.D. Power Recognizes Winn-Dixie as a 2011 Customer Service Champion | Business
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Feb. 21, 2011) — Winn-Dixie’s in-store pharmacies have been recognized as a J.D. Power 2011 Customer Service Champion. Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., is one of only 40 companies across the country to have earned the distinction this year. The award was announced at the J.D. Power and Associates Customer Service Roundtable in Las Vegas.
“We are honored that our pharmacy team has been recognized for delivering exceptional, individualized services and solutions to our customers every day,” said John Fegan, pharmacy vice president for Winn-Dixie. “It’s one of many personal experiences we’re proud to offer at your neighborhood Winn-Dixie.”
To qualify for inclusion on this elite list, companies must not only excel within their own industries, but also must stand out among leading brands in 20 major industries evaluated by J.D. Power. The five key customer “touch points” measured included people, presentation, process, product, and price.
To identify the J.D. Power 2011 Customer Service Champions, J.D. Power evaluated more than 800 brands. Companies were identified based on customer feedback, opinions, and perceptions gathered primarily from J.D. Power’s syndicated research as well as additional, supplemental research. This group of 40 represents the highest-performing companies that deliver service excellence to U.S. customers—both within their respective industries and across all industries measured.
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., is one of the nation’s largest food retailers. Founded in 1925, the Company is headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla. The Company currently operates 484 retail grocery locations, including 379 in-store pharmacies, in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and Mississippi. For more information, please visit www.winn-dixie.com.
About J.D. Power and Associates
Headquartered in Westlake Village, Calif., J.D. Power and Associates is a global marketing information services company providing forecasting, performance improvement, social media and customer satisfaction insights and solutions. The company’s quality and satisfaction measurements are based on responses from millions of consumers annually. For more information on car reviews and ratings, car insurance, health insurance, cell phone ratings, and more, please visit JDPower.com. J.D. Power and Associates is a business unit of The McGraw-Hill Companies.
Top Enterprise Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Opp City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Andalusia City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Covington County Schools
- Extreme Experience Retreat for the Blind/Visually Impaired Adult - 2013
- County Road 12 - Wakeboarding on Gantt Lake
- Luverne man leads authorities on a 20 mile, 142 mph chase
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rate for Crenshaw County Schools
- Man wanted in Montgomery's 26th homicide turns self in to Luverne Police
- Craft Day is today at Luverne Public Library
- Crenshaw County author to hold book signing in Montgomery