Domestic violence arrest turns up mountain of stolen items | Crime
ENTERPRISE, AL - On November 29, 2012 at 2:16am the Enterprise Police Department arrested Kevin Allen Jones (19) of 112 Beverly Drive Enterprise, AL for Domestic Violence 3rd Degree.
While at the residence, Officers discovered numerous electronic devices they believed to be stolen. The Enterprise Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division responded and determined that numerous vehicles and been broken into.
The stolen property was recovered and it was determined that the property belonged to victims that lived in the area of Melbourne Drive off Rucker Blvd.
Jones allegedly broke into unlocked vehicles in the neighborhood and stole electronic devices from these vehicles.
Detectives with EPD’s Criminal Investigation Division charged Jones with eleven counts of Unlawful Breaking and Entering of a Motor Vehicle.
Additional charges are still under investigation at this time.
Top Enterprise Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Opp City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Andalusia City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Covington County Schools
- Extreme Experience Retreat for the Blind/Visually Impaired Adult - 2013
- County Road 12 - Wakeboarding on Gantt Lake
- Luverne man leads authorities on a 20 mile, 142 mph chase
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rate for Crenshaw County Schools
- Man wanted in Montgomery's 26th homicide turns self in to Luverne Police
- Craft Day is today at Luverne Public Library
- Crenshaw County author to hold book signing in Montgomery