Tornado touches down near Kinston | News
COFFEE COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - The National Weather Service confirms that a tornado touched down near County Road 5 and Bear Branch Road near the Kinston community early Thursday morning.
Reports indicate that the tornado ripped the roof off of a building and knocked down power lines and several trees.
There have been no reports of injuries.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Enterprise Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Opp City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Andalusia City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Covington County Schools
- Extreme Experience Retreat for the Blind/Visually Impaired Adult - 2013
- County Road 12 - Wakeboarding on Gantt Lake
- Luverne man leads authorities on a 20 mile, 142 mph chase
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rate for Crenshaw County Schools
- Man wanted in Montgomery's 26th homicide turns self in to Luverne Police
- Craft Day is today at Luverne Public Library
- Crenshaw County author to hold book signing in Montgomery